[hibernate-dev] Maven build problem

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 10 12:20:45 EDT 2007

This plugin has not had any releases yet.

Unfortunately this plugin has caused me a number of issues during this maven
migration.  In fact it has had two impacts:
1) the need to use this plugin (this is a migration of the
org.apache.maven.plugin:maven-antlr-plugin)
2) the need to use a maven version greater than 2.0.7.  The discerning here
will notice that 2.0.7 is the latest maven release.  Until 2.0.8, we will
need to use snapshots.  I am currently using a 2.1 snapshot.  I am assured by
the maven lead that 2.0.8 is 2-3 weeks away.

So for the time being you must get a dev snapshot of maven either 2.0 or 2.1
(I have the 2.1 snapshot locally for those interested) and you must also
checkout and build the antlr plugin snapshot (no clue when to expect a
release of the antlr-maven-plugin).