[hibernate-dev] HQL Grammar for "ON" joins...

James Carman james at carmanconsulting.com
Thu Sep 20 13:20:10 EDT 2007

My point is that the directory structure doesn't match that of the
trunk, so it will be very difficult to merge the changes from the
HQL_ANTLR_2 branch back in (I'm no SVN expert, so I may be mistaken
here).  So, I guess I can copy your work from the HQL_ANTLR_2 branch
into my local copy of the trunk.  That way, when I submit a patch, it
can be easily applied to the trunk.