[hibernate-dev] Acceptance Of Documentation Patches

Jason Ferguson fergusonjason at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:48:10 EDT 2008

Recently, I've been trying to figure out how to create
ResultTransformers, Interceptors, Listeners, etc (don't worry, this
isn't me asking for help). Unfortunately, the documentation for those
items is somewhat lacking.

While I have been guilty of the "first make it work, then (if you have
time) make it pretty" (or my boss has told me to do that), I'm not
really the type to gripe and whine. I'd be fine with actually pitching
in to do the work.

However, this leads to my question: if I do the work (and its of
acceptable quality), and submit it in the JIRA as a patch, will it be
accepted?

(I'm desperately trying not to sound rude or obnoxious... if my tone
is interpreted as negative, please accept my apologies in advance.)

Jason