[hibernate-dev] hibernate-documentation CI job

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 30 15:47:08 EDT 2008

For the daily ones, i don't see a benefit to deploy them somewhere.
For releases we will handle that.

Max, the eclipse documentation stuff we discussed is the only thing of
which I can think which may potentially benefit from deploying these
documentation daily snapshots.  Do you see a benefit/need?