[hibernate-dev] H.Search: EventListenerRegister

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 13:25:35 EDT 2008

Hello Hardy,
thanks for your attention, I'll attach my current version (absolutely
untested) just to give the idea.
If you look at the current trunk the last listener handling
(PostCollectionUpdateEventListener)
is not consistent with the others; I thought it was "suspect",
but forgot to mention it in my previous post.

Sanne