[hibernate-dev] Interested in new development

Thamayanthi k thamayanthi.g at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:56:51 EST 2008

Hi,

When I try to open the developer link, it is asking username/password.

To checkout the files from CVS, Do I need to anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net?

Compiling Hibernate link is not loading the page?. Will it can be accssible
inside the firewall?

Thanks
Thamayanthi

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at redhat.com