[hibernate-dev] Would ResultSetMetaData be exposed to ScrollableResult ?

dvd at newfoundmarket.com dvd at newfoundmarket.com
Tue Jul 1 11:04:17 EDT 2008

Hello:

Pardon me if it has been answered before but I could not find
via different searches on Hibernate or Google.

createSQLQuery("select * from A,B where <condition>").iterate() /scroll()
to get earch row and do processing.
the doc says the above returns Object[] , which is great
except that but there is no public API  to access the
 ResultSetMetaData  even though the doc says it uses it to derive column info.
I wonder if this object could be exposed.

Thanks in advance.