[hibernate-dev] Abstraction from Hibernate Core

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:58:38 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using eclipse and checking my style manually, as I don't have the
template
and wouldn't trust myself in automatically reformatting my code with a
self-made template.
Who can provide it? Should I try making it myself?

Also I could commit several missing "propset svn:keywords "Id"" and the
keyword,
but stopped myself to ask your permission first as they are many files.

thanks for all information about trunk.

Sanne