[hibernate-dev] Hudson for Annotations and Hibernate Search

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Thu Jun 12 06:21:59 EDT 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:05:17 +0200, Sanne Grinovero
<sanne.grinovero at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'd love that.
> we really should find a solution to fix current tests ;-)
Hmm, if I remember right the main problem with the Hibernate Search tests
were some JMS related tests which only run under certain pre-conditions. I
had it once working, but I haven't looked into it for a while. Annotations
and commons-annotations should not be a problem. These tests are running
out of the box. I will try to get in touch with the right people and start
with the simple projects. Hopefully I can look into setting up Hibernate
Search as well.

--Hardy