[hibernate-dev] Hibernate EntityManager and Annotations bug fix release

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 16:51:42 EDT 2008

> As far as the jboss repository is concerned...
> It contains numerous artifacts with the same ids as things in central -
> I *hope* these are just duplicates, not subtley different variations. It
> also in a number of cases contains the same artifact under multiple
> different group/artifactIds. Altogether, I just don't trust it enough to
> list it in my POMs.
>
> Therefore, I think there's a distinct advantage to getting things into
> central.

How will having it in central make you trust it more ? It's just as random.

That being said, yes the JBoss repository needs to get cleaned up and be more
controlled and when that happens someone could simply setup a sync between jboss repository and any other
repository...that way we could ensure that the jboss repository at least is in sync.

-max