[hibernate-dev] TransactionException

Chris Bredesen cbredesen at redhat.com
Wed May 7 08:55:14 EDT 2008

This list is for the discussion of Hibernate development, not the usage
of Hibernate.  You should post this on the forum:

http://forum.hibernate.org

The advice you followed only makes sense if you were already using C3P0,
so when you post on the forum, please include all Hibernate config
options and full stack traces.

-Chris