[hibernate-dev] No successful builds since move to Maven

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu May 15 16:05:48 EDT 2008

This is unfortunate.
These glitches were expected, and we will fix them as they pop up.
Though as Hardy said, the new HSearch build system is independent of
Hibernate Core. All the needed libraries are downloaded in build/lib/
core and build/lib/test

IM me if you need more help.

AFAIK JBoss Cache 2 is JDK 5 only, that explains the reason why the
module requires jdk 5 as well