[hibernate-dev] exposing statistics easier (HHH-3593 solution)

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Nov 20 14:57:14 EST 2008

Since this code deals with JMX, I'd rather see this functionality as
part of the hibernate-jmx module which I am totally fine making JDK 1.5
specific.  The implication of that though is that you'd need to move all
code outside of the hibernate-core module and bootstrap it another way
(perhaps as a SessionFactoryListener).

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead