[hibernate-dev] interesting issues in the forum

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:17:58 EST 2008

hi Hardy,
I've been browsing the forums today and found these topics of interest,
they could be quite important bugs we should fix:

not working correctly with Spring (needs some test, I don't trust this
report 100%)
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=988828

memory leak on redeploy (quite good information here, but this is
going to be hard)
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2400319

sort + scrollableresult appears to load all in memory (never happened
to me, needs a test)
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=992342

I never used Spring, so can't help there.
I have no idea about how to solve the ThreadLocal problem: this has to do with
how Hibernate registers eventlisteners and we probably should ask for
changes there
Nnot sure if we can change the EM listeners without changing the spec??
I'm absolutely no expert on other Hibernate modules.

I could try to reproduce the scrollableresult problem, but not this week.