[hibernate-dev] Re: interesting issues in the forum

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Nov 24 15:40:54 EST 2008

Hi,

it was quiet whole day and then you go a couple of hours and look what
happens ;-)

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:17:58 +0100, Sanne Grinovero
<sanne.grinovero at gmail.com> wrote:

> not working correctly with Spring (needs some test, I don't trust this
> report 100%)
> http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=988828

Sounds odd to me as well. I will follow up on this tomorrow. I doubt
though that
just using Spring makes a difference.

> memory leak on redeploy (quite good information here, but this is
> going to be hard)
> http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2400319

A tricky one indeed. I don't think this is something we can address for
the GA release.
Interesting though.

> sort + scrollableresult appears to load all in memory (never happened
> to me, needs a test)
> http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=992342

I agree with Emmanueel. We should the improve on the underlying
implementation. This issue
might be important enough to fix for GA.

--Hardy