[hibernate-dev] Envers in Hibernate

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 07:17:46 EDT 2008

I'm just a contributor for Search, but if you may be interested in my opinion:

we released software yesterday in production which uses Envers 1.0GA
and it's really being useful.
And I learned in some minutes how to use it :-)

So if I could vote I would definitely make it "officially" part of Hibernate.

Sanne