[hibernate-dev] cache-jbosscache3 module for Hibernate Core

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Oct 17 12:21:41 EDT 2008

I think we should officially move to "inclusion" of JBossCache 3.0 in
3.4 which is not too far off.  For 3.3 it is easy enough for users to
override Hibernate's declaration of JBossCache version to use 3.0 via
Maven  *provided* the API really is compatible (drop-in replacement
wise)

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead