[hibernate-dev] Envers in Hibernate

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Tue Oct 21 14:41:22 EDT 2008

> But, as the logical place to do this would be in hibernate, this
> brings the question: would you (= the Hibernate team) be interested
> in Envers and in me developing it further? :)
I'll take the lack of answers as a no :) But thanks, Max and Sanne :)

Meanwhile, maybe it will interest some of you, I've just released
Envers 1.1.0.GA. The main new features are the possibility to version
most types of relations and persistent collections and an improved
revisions-of-entities query; you can now read the history of an entity
along with revisions metadata in a single query.

More details on the blog: http://www.warski.org/blog/?p=20 and the
website: http://www.jboss.org/envers/

--
Adam