[hibernate-dev] Envers in Hibernate

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 23 10:56:10 EDT 2008

I'm really in-between on this naming actually.

I think 'historize' is the correct term for what envers does.  But since
'historize' is not a real dictionary word I am nervous to use it in the
actual annotation (though google shows that it is indeed a well
used/understood computer engineering term).

I'd say either @Audited or @Historized.  @Audited sounds more "natural"
to me, but like I said above I think @Historized is more "correct".

-

Steve Ebersole