[hibernate-dev] Envers

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Wed Sep 10 12:52:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

Envers is an entity versioning (or: auditing) library for JPA/
Hibernate, which I've been developing for the last half year.
I was presenting Envers on yesterday's R&D meeting, maybe some of you
have been there.
If not, here are the slides: http://www.jboss.org/files/envers/presentations/envers_rd.pdf
And here's the project page: http://www.jboss.org/envers/

Some people suggested that there may be some interests from the
Hibernate Team in Envers. I also get asked quite frequently if I've
talked to the "Hibernate guys" :).
So if you've got any questions, or suggestions for the future
direction of Envers, please write. Or any other comments, of course.

--
Adam