[hibernate-dev] want to join hibernate development community

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:54:29 EDT 2009

JavaReflectionManagerTest is importing "import
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.operations.Number;"
which is not legal in eclipse, as it's not in the standard JavaSE.

It's actually quite bad, because in Ganymede I'm not allowed to
disable this behaviour,
I had to comment out the code to be able to build the package.

I was wondering of we can't just replace it with "Number" or if it's
testing something more oscure.