[hibernate-dev] Infinispan tx, config and multithreading

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 12 13:01:09 EDT 2009

Ok I understand better now.
Do your tests in JBoss AS with it's decent transaction manager
(infinispan should have a config for it)
For unit testing, force the indexing process in hibernate to use a
single thread (I ghnk it's possible ask Sanne of you don't know how).

Exposing some configuration to infinispan makes sense. can you start a
thread explainig what is configurable and which one you think we
should expose to hsearch users. Ideally I would like to offer one or
two defaut config scenarios and allow to fallback to a custom config.

Emmanuel