[hibernate-dev] Configuration for Infinispan cache working as directory provider in HSearch

Łukasz Moreń lukasz.moren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:33:43 EDT 2009

I was thinking that maybe we can expose full conf options. Infinispan
supports programmatical and xml ways to configure cache.
To achieve first one, could be created some interface with factory method
that returns cache. User can implement that and create cache as he wants.

Something like that:

<property
name="hibernate.search.infinispan.conf"
value="org.hibernate.search.store.infinispan.CacheFactoryImpl"
/>

and for xml

<property name="hibernate.search.infinispan.conf"  value="xml-conf.xml" />

> Exposing some configuration to infinispan makes sense. can you start a
> thread explainig what is configurable and which one you think we should
> expose to hsearch users. Ideally I would like to offer one or two defaut
> config scenarios and allow to fallback to a custom config.

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren