[hibernate-dev] Trunk failing because of infinispan tests

Juraci Paixao Krohling jcosta at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 06:55:05 EST 2009

Guys,

As I know there are some Infinispan guys on this list, I'm sending it
here. It seems that Infinispan maven repo used to contain some
"-tests.jar" artifacts, but they weren't published on Nov 30, causing
Hibernate trunk build to fail (look at cache-infinispan/pom.xml).
Question is: should we remove the dependency from
cache-infinispan/pom.xml or will Infinispan guys resume publishing the
"-tests.jar" into their repository?

   Path to dependency:
   	1) org.hibernate:hibernate-infinispan:jar:3.5.0-SNAPSHOT
   	2) org.infinispan:infinispan-core:test-jar:tests:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT

It tried to download this:

http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/infinispan/infinispan-core/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/infinispan-core-4.0.0-20091130.165452-15-tests.jar

- Juca.