[hibernate-dev] Interface for mapping classes : Programmatic API

Amin Mohammed-Coleman aminmc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:12:13 EST 2009

Hi

I was wondering whether to get some thoughts about the following:

At present none of the mapping classes implement any interface or extend any
abstract classes.  So I was thinking of introducing some form of interface
for property level mapping so that one remembers (mostly me :)) to add all
the methods required at the property level and the same for the entity
level.  I'm not sure about this so it would be cool if I could get your
thoughts or start some form of discussion around it.

Cheers

Amin