[hibernate-dev] jpa api jar name

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Dec 14 08:54:15 EST 2009

Hi

just tried to build core, but the following dependency seems to be missing
:

org.hibernate.javax.persistence:hibernate-jpa-2.0-api:jar:1.0.0-CR-1

Looking at the svn log for the jpa api project it seems that Steve already
went
through the release process for this dependency.

The question is, why is it not in the repo? Was it not added yet, is the
syncing process broken
again or are we still discussing the final name of this artifact?

--Hardy