[hibernate-dev] Problems building Core

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Dec 21 11:18:42 EST 2009

-Xmx1024 - that's what I used to have, mainly driven by the fact that once
upon
a time the docbook plugin needed to work.

Btw, I also have the problem if I just try to run the Envers build.
Have you only recently added more tests? I used to be able to build
everything just fine.
Maybe the test suite can be split up? (eg by configuring two instances of
the surefire plugin !?)
In case it the the report generator, maybe there is a way to configure
another generator?

--Hardy