[hibernate-dev] Do you know of any ASL 2 implementation of...

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 29 08:43:18 EST 2009

If I can't find an other alternative that would surely be of help yes :)

Do you know how much of the subtype rules you have implemented?

The one that sounded non trivial to me were around detecting that
generic are supertypes of others:
  - containment and equivalence
  - capture conversion
  - intersection types