[hibernate-dev] [BVAL-RI] HibrnateValidatorConfiguration

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Sat Jan 31 13:19:25 EST 2009

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:34:42 +0100, Emmanuel Bernard
<emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:

> BTW, either ValidationContext has a bad name or ValidatorContext has a
> bad name but one of them has to change:
>   - ValidationContext => ValidatorExectionContext?

Agreed. The whole Validation vs Validator thing gets me all the time.
ValidatorExecutionContext or
just ExecutionContext might be a way forward. I think with your latest
booststrap class renaming and my
latest refactoring in the org.hibernate.validator.engine package helped
aready a lot to make the
code more understandable.

--Hardy