[hibernate-dev] Re: recommend hibernate tools version for bundling with Seam 2.2

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sun Jun 7 12:07:00 EDT 2009

Unless Hibernate Core have been tested against Hibernate 3.3 then we
don't have one.
I simply have not had any time to do it - if you try do the update,
please let me know if you
find some problems and i'll get them fixed. Use the latest one from
jboss.org/tools download.

Hibernate tools output will though create output that works fine with 3.3.
/max