[hibernate-dev] Can we have an update on Maven central repository syncing?

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Thu Jun 25 08:05:38 EDT 2009

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> use jboss maven repository for jboss stuff.
>
> /max

As I have said several times on this list, the jboss maven repository is
sufficiently polluted with non-jboss artifacts with poor naming schemes
that conflict with central, and artifacts named the same as ones which
exist in central but which may or may not be the same, that I do not and
will not trust it.

And even if that were not the case, it is still convenient to have
everything available in central.

Max.