[hibernate-dev] [BVAL] POM Versions

Alaa Mohsen alaa.mohsen at egyptdc.com
Sun Mar 15 04:46:54 EDT 2009

Hello guys,
     I'm facing a problem right now, and the problem is that we currently
have Hibernate Validator Alpha 2 as a dependency in our project, which has
the Validation API Beta 4 as a dependency. The problem is that the latest
changes in the API (including those in the Message Interpolator) were
committed to Validation API Beta 4, and hence it made HV Alpha 2 unusable,
since it calls metheods that were changed in the API. I guess that the
current version should have been Beta 5 SNAPSHOT or something so that not to
break the older builds that depend on Beta 4.

Regards
Alaa Nassef