[hibernate-dev] [BVAL] POM Versions

Alaa Mohsen alaa.mohsen at egyptdc.com
Mon Mar 16 10:27:06 EDT 2009

Well, we have our own integration server which installs the new builds to
our local repository. I uninstalled the new artifacts with the wrong
version, and got the ones from the older ones and we fixed our builds. What
I meant by affecting the released version is for the people with cases like
ours, where they rely on a CI server to be able to use/test different
snapshots.