[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search and massive indexing

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:50:55 EDT 2009

I'd like to stress that the second mode (adaptative) is not contrained
into the BackendQueueProcessorFactory interface as
it is not created by the usual BatchedQueueingProcessor but by a new
kind of Worker.
So we can apply some more pipelining optimizations.

About 5) the API is not going to be threadsafe/multithread but will
use multiple threads.

It's not clear to me at the moment when the new "Commit" LuceneWork
should be used.

Sanne