[hibernate-dev] Update on the DSL

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 11:14:41 EST 2009

Hey again,

Just to let you know that I've started playing around with a couple of
things on the dsl. There is some code in
org.hibernate.search.query.dsl so if people can have a look and tell
me if I'm going down the right track then it would be great.

Essentially the way I've set it up is that: -

-> User creates an instance of a SealedQueryBuilder

-> Uses that to create a QueryContext where you can give it what you
want to search: -

-> This is all very basic but right now a very simple API would be
like: -

	QueryContext qc = new QueryContext().withAnalyzer(analyzer).search
(String search).onField(String field);
	Query luceneQuery = qc.build();

Reckon this is the sort of thing we're aiming for?

Thanks.