[hibernate-dev] [infinispan-dev] Querying Infinispan -- Help Needed

Vinoth s.venoth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:15:58 EST 2009

> I am currently using Hibernate Search 3.1.1 GA
>

> Well there's your issue. There was a change between 3.1.0 and 3.1.1. So
> that's why we've switched the Infinispan dependency back to 3.1.0.
>
> A fix has been made in HS trunk, and that works fine. On the Infinispan
> side, at least we're just waiting on the next release of Hibernate Search so
> we can update our dependencies.

Cool... Thanks for bringing this to our notice. Now the issue is solved, I
can search through the elements using CacheQuery.getBasicQuery()

One last thing,
Since I am a novice to this Hibernate & Hibernate Search,
Is there any reference documentation to build my knowledge for
QueryingInfinispan apart from that wiki page.

Or

Where should I start my learning to implement querying feature using
Infinispan with the help of technical preview provided in that wiki page.

Any pointers please.

Thanks,
Vinoth