[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 3.2.0.Beta1

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Nov 30 09:37:07 EST 2009

Hi,

the 3.2.0.Beta1 release is now available in the JBoss repo. Still
uploading to SourceForge.
Trunk is ready for use again.

FYI, I don't think the pot files were the problem. Instead the assembly
plugin configuration
needed to be updated to call the latest version of the docbook plugin.
Hibernate Search's documentation style is not in-line with the other
Hibernate projects.

--Hardy