[hibernate-dev] Copyright notice
emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 6 04:04:18 EDT 2009
Here are a few guidelines on copyright notice.
When you touch an existing file or create a new one, set 2009 to the
copyright notice (no need to keep the previous year around).
Aside from that the correct copyright notice is as followed:
- notice Red Hat, Inc. and Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates
* Hibernate, Relational Persistence for Idiomatic Java
* Copyright (c) 2009, Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates or third-
party contributors as
* indicated by the @author tags or express copyright attribution
* statements applied by the authors. All third-party contributions
* distributed under license by Red Hat, Inc.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to
* copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions of
* Lesser General Public License, as published by the Free Software
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* along with this distribution; if not, write to:
* Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
* Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the hibernate-dev