[hibernate-dev] Copyright notice

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:10:14 EDT 2009

Actually I did have the problem before, it happened two or three times
before that I had to manually-edit the built patch
for some file, just I didn't understand the reason for it (was
thinking of some svn or ide bug)

Hardy, AFAIK having eol-style=native shouldn't be a problem as long as
you work on Mac or Linux.

Agreed for B, proceeding..

Sanne