[hibernate-dev] Unable to checkout core/trunk/core

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:05:41 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,
I've tried checking out trunk from the anonsvn, but even wiping out my
suversion settings
it's just working: both from a terminal and from eclipse 3.5.1+subclipse which
is the same environment I'm working with.

This is what I do from commandline:
svn checkout http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/trunk/core core

BTW the older "problem" you refer to is not a problem, the files were
moved and that is expected behaviour.

Try moving away your subversion settings (.subversion in linux), IMHO
there's something wrong in your settings
or upgrade your subversion client?

regards,
Sanne