[hibernate-dev] Unable to checkout core/trunk/core

Paul Benedict pbenedict at apache.org
Fri Oct 16 20:19:10 EDT 2009

For the record (and for the benefit of anyone else who searches the
Internet for this problem), I tried https:// instead and it worked
like a charm. This tells me, however, that the HTTP server
configuration is not identical between protocols. Based on my own
experience of configuring Apache and administrating SVN repos, it is
my best guess at the problem.

Paul