[hibernate-dev] [infinispan-dev] [HSearch] DSL for Lucene queries (was: Re: Query module new API and configurations)

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 8 10:29:55 EDT 2009

I am not confusing them :)
In Hibernate Search, a field comes from a property (of an entity) and
a bridge.
If you have a field name, you can in most cases extract the right
bridge (as we know the list of targeted entities for a given query).

PS: that means we might have to ask for the targeted entities when
building the query.