[hibernate-dev] [infinispan-dev] Hibernate 3.5.0.Beta-1 released

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:42:02 EDT 2009

I'd like to see Infinispan as default cache provider, AFAIK ehcache is
the default now.

IMHO the default is to some extend a recommendation to the users, at
least that's
how I perceived it when I was new to hibernate: "if they have chosen
it, it must be good".

It would need however to be able to work at least in single-vm mode
without configuration,
to keep it as simple as possible for beginners.