[hibernate-dev] [infinispan-dev] Feedback on Infinispan patch

Łukasz Moreń lukasz.moren at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:49:00 EDT 2009

Hi Sanne,

I think Lucene dir works ok. I improved it following suggestions and fixed
bugs that came up.
Now I'm doing some performance tests, and would like to compare it with
other Directories.
To do it, I've created web app, that inserts and queries data (one insert
and one query per request).
With JMeter I'm simulating dozens of request inserting and quering data
simultaneously.
I don't have experience with performance test. if you have some suggestions
how to better do it plese send me.

I hope on Monday I will send patch.

Cheers,
Lukasz