[hibernate-dev] release plans for Search?

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 2 10:35:40 EDT 2010

I've reviewed the list of bugs you've sent as well as all the bugs assigned to 3.2

I think the right thing to do is:
 - cut a 3.2 CR1 based on what is labeled 3.2 beta2
 - move 3.2 beta3 and co to 3.3

That would mean delay the use of Lucene 3 to HSearch 3.3. I think most issues are in control for CR1, the big one is Amin's work on exceptions.

Sanne, let's try and chat by IM, I have a couple of questions on beta3's bugs related to what you've done. Aside from that, let's try and target CR1 for end of next week (I'm likely busy till Wed and free afterwards). Amin do you think you can get HSEARCH0-421 done by that time?

Emmanuel