[hibernate-dev] release plans for Search?

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:34:23 EDT 2010

Emmanuel,
I'm applying the latest patch from Amin, the patch is fine but
thinking more on the async/sync I realized we forgot the other
implementation, so I added an ErrorHandler implementation which will
rethrow the exception up to the thread which committed the
transaction, and another test for this.

Could you check it, especially the configuration option key and names
for the two error handlers?

To close the issue, I'll wait for Amin to write a little documentation patch.

Sanne