[hibernate-dev] hibernate-mapping DTD as XSD

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Aug 22 19:18:54 EDT 2010

I think of it more like deprecating the DTD in favor of XSD; but I am known for unique views on deprecation :)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.orgOn Aug 20, 2010 10:52 AM, Paul Benedict <pbenedict at apache.org> wrote:

Interesting. That is a good way to get the community testing it out. In fact, perhaps you can label the XSD feature as "caveat emptor" (pun) until it rolls out officially in 4.0?