[hibernate-dev] Contributing to Hibernate development

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 3 08:31:53 EST 2010

actually, I'd think pull request is the same thing as patch attached to a jira case.
every commitor can deal with that if he/she think the patch is correct.
personally, I check pull request when i'm free, i think others do the same thing

-----------
Strong Liu <stliu at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org
http://github.com/stliu

On Dec 3, 2010, at 9:26 PM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2010, at 6:20 AM, Strong Liu wrote:
>
>> first go through our jira (http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate) and find one you'd like working on (or create one yourself for thing you think can be improved or find a bug)
>> then fork https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-core
>> when you finish, open a pull request
>
> By the way, is anyone planning to deal with pull requests? I can deal with Infinispan 2LC ones, but anything other than that is out of my league.
>
> p.s. I have a pull request myself that I'm waiting to be dealt with.
>
>> thanks
>>
>> -----------
>> Strong Liu <stliu at hibernate.org>
>> http://hibernate.org
>> http://github.com/stliu
>>
>> On Dec 3, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Srinivasan Krishnan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have been working on hibernate and I am interested in contributing in
>>> hibernate development. Could you please let me know the process and how to
>>> start.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Srini