[hibernate-dev] Performance issues with HT_ tables?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 13 21:02:27 EST 2010

Those tables are used as part of bulk update/delete HQL processing

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Dec 13, 2010 4:43 PM, Marcel Stör <marcel at frightanic.com> wrote:

Sorry to ask for help on the dev list but it seems as if no regular user

would ever have to deal with such low level issues.

Since we're having serious performance problems (queries running more

than an hour...) with HT_ tables I was looking for documentation that

describes the when/why/how/etc. of temporary tables. It can't seem to

find anything online or in the Hibernate books.

All I find at http://www.google.com/search?q=hibernate%20%22HT_%22 are

unanswered forum questions or dead JIRA entries.

It'd be nice if one of the developers could point me into the right

direction.

-> Problem: https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1008637

Regards,

Marcel