[hibernate-dev] release script

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Thu Feb 11 12:12:50 EST 2010

> On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 11:41 -0300, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
>> We probably should add the script to the codebase. What's about
>> src/main/script
>> under the top level directory?

> Or /etc.  That's where you generally put scripts.  I had actually
> planned on just attaching it to the wiki though.

Personally I would not put any executable shell scripts into /etc
Btw, I would also not have /etc where it is not. It would have created it
in
src/etc

>> Btw, you probably should add the ".sh" suffix to the script
> Dunno.  I always just name my shell scripts w/o extension.  The script
> you sent me even had no extension ;)

That must be by accident. I normally put the .sh at the end of a shell
script.
Same with .pl for perl scripts. This way you know what to expect when you
open the
file ;-)

--Hardy